Used -ss, stream claims to be "unsearchable" Re: [MPlayer-users] What is wrong with this ASF? Also, regarding "StartTime" and "Duration"

Vincas Ciziunas fizban at tamos.net
Mon Nov 15 01:39:26 CET 2004

I used the -ss option to try to start the stream offset, and it says that
the stream "is not searchable".  However, it most certainly must be
because windows media player is capable.  Maybe I'm just a freak.

				--Vincas Ciziunas--
  	         fizban at tamos.net  vincas at tux.org  winkie at faceprint.com
			   http://www.tamos.net/~fizban
	"There's nothing worse in the world than an angry tree," --Bob Ross