[MPlayer-users] mplayer lirc in Fedora core2?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Nov 13 16:58:02 CET 2004

On Saturday, 13 November 2004 at 09:17, John Davin wrote:
> Sorry to bother you all with what might be a silly question, but does
> anyone know if mplayer's lirc support is included in FedoraCore's mplayer
> rpm?
>
> I have mplayer 1.0.0 pre5.2:
> $ rpm -q mplayer
> mplayer-1.0-0.lvn.0.15.pre5.2
                ^^^

[...]
> So does anyone know if the lirc module was included with the mplayer rpm,
> or any way to determine this?

Ask livna.org team, not us. We do not support third-party RPMs. The official
RPMs don't have lirc support, either, but they can be easily rebuild to include
it. Just use rpmbuild --rebuild --with lirc mplayer-VERSION.src.rpm.

> I'd prefer to not have to recompile mplayer from source if possible.

HTH

R.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer/