[MPlayer-users] mencoder records no audio from tv source

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 02:59:26 CET 2004

I think that you just have your sound card pointed to the wrong port
for sound recording.

	Because of its continued use as a heating duct sealant, duct tape now
surrounds us. Time and exposure to high temperatures slowly breaks duct
tape down, and tiny particles drift into ducts where they are
eventually carried into the air. And so, duct tape is like God. It's
everywhere.
	--The Duct Tape Book editor, Tony