[MPlayer-users] mtc sync or jack audio connection kit transport sync

gf alexmaillists at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 1 15:50:25 CET 2004

Could it be possible to add MIDI MTC sync or jack audio connection kit
transport sync
to MPLAYER?
I´m an Ardour user and "abuser" and lately I have found MPlayer the best
player for videos. I can finally play all my videos in Linux. Hurray!!
I would really like though, to be able to sync Ardours audio to MPlayers
Video.
Ardour supports Syncronization via jack or MIDI MTC Sync via the Alsa
Sequencer.
Ardour can be used as both Slave or Master.
Therefore, if MPlayer could work as Master or Slave via MTC or JACK
Sync,
we would end up with a nice video Studio Solution.
I think this is a must have feature, don´t you?
Alex Krohn
--
  gf
  alexmaillists at fastmail.fm