[MPlayer-users] Re: Mplayer seg fault

Eric Estabrooks eric at urbanrage.com
Mon May 31 16:53:52 CEST 2004

adland wrote:

>Thanks for the bug report
>Could you tell us where to download this sample file?
>is it public material?
>Thanks

Its unfortunately not public material, its an h264 rip from dvd of an
angel episode. I could make a very small sample of it say a 300 frames
or so, which should be enough as it dies immediately.  Otherwise if
you'd like to make your own I used a program called HandBrake
http://handbrake.m0q.org/

The settings I used were codec = h264(x264), target size selected
(instead of custom bitrate), 2-pass encoding not selected, check the
crop & resize to make sure its the full picture (sometimes it'll come up
with a 16x16 window instead of full size), audio bitrate 192, output
format auto.

Eric