[MPlayer-users] configure problem before compiling

Jim Philips jimmyc at speedfactory.net
Mon May 31 01:40:18 CEST 2004

On Sunday 30 May 2004 18:30, Tony Ayre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> He has replied with a variant of the switch you used at compile time,
> you originally said:
>
> --disable-liba52
>
> and Sebastien wrote:
>
> --disable-a52

My apologies on that one. But this doesn't work either. Here is the output
from ./configure when I try that option:

Detected host architecture: i386
Checking for cc version ... 3.3.3, ok
Checking for CPU vendor ... AuthenticAMD (6:10:0)
Checking for CPU type ...  AMD Athlon(tm) XP  3200+
Checking for GCC & CPU optimization abilities ... athlon-4
Checking for kernel support of mmx ... yes
Checking for kernel support of mmx2 ... yes
Checking for kernel support of 3dnow ... yes
Checking for kernel support of 3dnowex ... yes
Checking for kernel support of sse ... yes
Checking for mtrr support ... yes
Unknown parameter: --disable-a52