[MPlayer-users] last few seconds truncated (codec msgsmacm)

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Fri May 28 19:25:05 CEST 2004

On 2004.05.28 18:40, Lorens Kockum wrote:
> Hi everone,
Hi.

> Using the mplayer furnished by the current Debian Sarge (that
> they call 1.0pre2-3.3.2), playing the wmv that I have put up at
>
> 	http://www.lorens.org/countdown.wmv
>
> as well as in the incoming section of ftp://mplayerhq.hu, the
> last few seconds (the "one" of the countdown) are cut off,
> even though mplayer says "Exiting... (End of file)". More
Can't reproduce here, tested with pre3try2, pre4 and current cvs (i
don't have pre2 compiled here), usign both acm decoder and native
decoder (-ac msgsm).

Can you give some details on your audio output? (alsa, oss,
version, ...). Can you test it with -ao pcm and check if the resulting
wav file plays correctly (both in mplayer and with another audio
player)?

Can you also test with a version of mplayer compiled from source (pre4
or current cvs)? We do not support binaries not distributed by us.
[...]

> Lorens Kockum <mplayer at tagged.lorens.org>
Ciao,
 Roberto