[MPlayer-users] Xvid Zone options

Sergo ssergo at mail.ru
Tue May 11 23:28:36 CEST 2004

Hi,
Is it possible to pass xvid zone options through mencoder?
How -dvd-device works? I have put VIDEO_TS folder into the root of the partion
(fat32), but dvdreadlib complains that it can't find VIDEO_TS.IFO
And how to use pipe input (a have several vobs) If someone could give example?
Doc says [filename|URL|-] , does it mean I have to put just '-'?
Maybe it didn't work because vobs were on vfat partionion.
And it seems it can output only to ext23 partion also?

Thanks,
Sergo.