[MPlayer-users] -fs not working properly

Dennis Suchomsky sushi at chaosbbs.homeip.net
Sun May 9 03:17:10 CEST 2004

Ok i'll try to keep it short.
The Problem is existing at my Box for a longer time.
when i start mplayer linke this:
mplayer -fs /movie/*
the first movie is played correctly but the following will just take the
upper left part of the display.
I don't want to bother you cause I need help. It's because I'm a developer
too and want to let you Know about this.
My distri ist Linux Mandrake 9.2 and I installed mplayer with the rpm what
ships with 9.2
uname -a output:
Linux sokrates 2.4.22-10mdk #1 Thu Sep 18 12:30:58 CEST 2003 i686 unknown
unknown GNU/Linux
mplayer -v -fs -nosound /data/movies/porn/*
gives this output
MPlayer 0.91-3.3.1  (C) 2000-2003 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel Celeron A Mendocino/Pentium II Dixon (Family: 6, Stepping: 5)
Detected cache-line size is 32 bytes
Compiled with Runtime CPU Detection - WARNING - this is not optimal!
To get best performance, recompile MPlayer with
--disable-runtime-cpudetection

yeah I watch Porn movies but the content shouldn't be nescessary.
Thanks for your really well done Work
Sushi