[MPlayer-users] -ao alsa1x feature or bug?

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri May 7 13:16:04 CEST 2004

Adar Dembo wrote:

> Just a followup, it's been three days with no answer, rather than let
> this slip through the cracks, is there some formal place to report
> bugs?

Unfortunately, this *is* the formal place to report bugs. The only other
place is mplayer-dev-eng, which is only appropriate if along with your
bug report you submit a patch; otherwise, this mailing list is as good
as it gets.

There has IIRC been some talk about setting up a formal bug-tracking
system, but it's been shot down for reasons I forget.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.