[MPlayer-users] NOVIRUS Lagging Video Problem

Jan Knutar jknutar at nic.fi
Sat May 1 19:41:26 CEST 2004

On Saturday 01 May 2004 19:49, Chris Bird wrote:

> At a glace this machine appears to be playing at about 15fps
>
> And the audio is playing at the normal rate. It just looks like
>
> The video cant play at full speed
>

> Does anyone have any suggestions

Well for starters, most people probably don't even read your mail when
you have a blank line between every line of text you wrote, it's not
very friendly to my eyes atleast. Lots of people probably got loads of
HTML gunk on their screens as well, which makes people hit the delete
key in record speed.

You could try paste mplayer -v output, once you perhaps are able to use
email in a less annoying manner. Do you get any warnings from mplayer?
Does the A-V and CT value when playing remain near 0?

Does the video play at right speed with -noaudio?