[MPlayer-users] Re: Realmedia problems

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Sat May 1 04:03:11 CEST 2004

>>   OK, thanks a lot. I was looking at the mplayer-dev list, it looks like
>>   it may be fixed. It worked OK for me on an older CVS update, also.
>
>My test showed the latest CVS with last patch for libmpdemux/demux_real.c
> did work for this stream.
>
>good luck

  Thanks. This is hilarious, I read the discussion of this patch, then
  checked my source, which still had the old demux_real.c. I'd updated
  it about 45 minutes ago. Saw your post, tried another update and now
  have the new version. So I killed the compile I was doing, now
  starting again. LOL!

  I'll post the results as soon as this gets done, thanks again.

  	Take care,
	Steve