[MPlayer-users] Stuck mouse buttons

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 12:26:43 CEST 2004

Marius Gedminas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Occasionally (but often enough to get annoying) when I click a mouse
> button on an mplayer window the button gets stuck -- hitting any key
> afterwards produces messages like
>
>   No bind found for key MOUSE_BTN1-SPACE
>
> although MOUSE_BTN1 is *not* held down.

<snip explanation and patch>

Please send this information to the mplayer-dev-eng mailing list; also,
please send the patch as an attached file, not as inline text.

I've encountered this problem many times myself, but don't know enough
about the fundamentals of these things to fix it. Your work is, at least
by me, much appreciated.

--
       The Wanderer