[MPlayer-users] Re: new realaudio codec? "got message from server"

adland adland123 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 10:35:34 CEST 2004

> Wow, thanks. I'm not C*-literate, though I see what you mean. So, then,
> it's not mis-id'ing the client, but it's a codec problem..??

no i think there is a coding problem in the communication between
 client (mplayer) and remote server is not up to date

> So maybe there'll be a new set of codecs that'll include this?
if required.

Should not be required as same audio stream on server can be played
using a different rtsp protocol

codec used would be the same.

> Hmm. Does
> the news on the mplayer site about a developer leaving the project
> impact this?

Dont think it impacts anything about this .