[MPlayer-users] Re: Telecined video questions

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Fri Mar 26 10:32:57 CET 2004

Hi D Richard Felker III,

on Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:52:27 -0500 you wrote:

> > I haven't published the source for the filter because I was somewhat
> > shy of the hackish quality of the code, but I might if someone
> > expresses interest.
>
> It's up to you, but someone might find it useful. People won't (or
> shouldn't) flame you for bad code in your own filters as long as they
> don't mess up the rest of the program.

As someone living in a PAL land i encountred some material wich exibited
exactly the behaviour described (as far as my very untrained eyes can
tell). So i'm very intersted in trying such filter, perhaps i can
someday encode this dvd. Pls post it to the dev list.

	Albeu
--

Everything is controlled by a small evil group
to which, unfortunately, no one we know belongs.