[MPlayer-users] Two Bugs when playing Matroska Video Files

Philipp Wollermann phil_wo at gmx.net
Thu Mar 25 20:23:09 CET 2004

Hi,

it's in the incoming folder on ftp.mplayerhq.hu in five minutes (5.8
MByte), the file is named philwo.tar.bz2 - I hope that this is the
correct place to put the file?
It contains the first 512 kbyte of the crashing matroska video
(crashtest.mkv), I verified that gdb backtrace and mplayer -v output are
the same.
There's also audiotest.mkv which is the video file with the distorted
audio - listen carefully when the guy hits the gong, then compare it
with audiotest.mp2, which is the original audio. If I stripped too much
of it, please tell me, I just didn't want to upload more than
necessesary... :)

Philipp