[MPlayer-users] Re: mp3 pro for mencoder?

Michael Waters baobabb at rogers.com
Sat Mar 13 20:43:35 CET 2004

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:23 +0100, Amadeus wrote:
> So you use:
>
> ogmmerge -o final.ogm -A movie.avi audio.ogg
>
> If the output is out of sync. How to you calculate the delay?

I don't know a systematic way.  I used to just watch the file with
mplayer and play with '-' and '+'.  But in all cases for me, the desync
has always been constant where the audio is 200 to 250ms late.  So I
use something like:

ogmmerge -o final.ogm -A movie.avi --sync 200 audio.ogg

mkvmerge -o movie.mkv --noaudio ac3-movie.avi --sync
511690917:200 audio-q0.1.ogg

Hope you get it working.

Michael