[MPlayer-users] lircrc

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Fri Mar 12 20:33:27 CET 2004

> > I am trying to build a lircrc file; below is my attempt.  PAUSE and QUIT are
the
> > only things that work. Where are the docs for valid config options?  the
buttons
> > are right - I tested by assigning QUIT to all of them and that worked.
> Look for "input.conf" file in source tree.

That is where I found "volume +1" but I am not getting any volume adjustment.

I think I have bigger problems: I can't adust the volume hitting the keys that
input.conf specifies.

Is there some switch to tell mplayer to report what signals it is getting (both
keyboard and lirc)?

> > For extra credit, any idea how to start mplayer when the PLAY button is
pressed?

> Irexec must be started before. I run it as a daemon when the session
> starts.
It needs to be in its own block, right?

begin irexec
        begin