[MPlayer-users] lircrc

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Fri Mar 12 19:27:50 CET 2004

I am trying to build a lircrc file; below is my attempt.  PAUSE and QUIT are the
only things that work. Where are the docs for valid config options?  the buttons
are right - I tested by assigning QUIT to all of them and that worked.

For extra credit, any idea how to start mplayer when the PLAY button is pressed?

Carl K

begin mplayer
        begin
                remote = CREATIVE_INFRA_DVD