[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD encoding

Aaron Peterson aaron at alpete.com
Thu Mar 11 06:44:50 CET 2004

> Has anyone else seen the source code?
>
> On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 10:10, Mick wrote:
>> Aaron,
>>
>> I can't seem to find any links for the source on www.dvd2one.com.
>>
>> Can you point me in the right direction?
>>
>> Mick
>> your

>> > yeah, the source for the utilities that do the work is on the site
>> under
>> > GNU for free.  I'm sure they compile on linux just fine.
>> > Aaron

I'm sorry.  I must be losing my mind.  I just searched the site and didn't
find the links I told you about.  I downloaded something from somewhere
though...  Tomorrow when I'm at work I'll tell you what and try to figure
out from where...  It's some sort of requantizer that someone on this list
suggested.  I can't seem to figure out how to compile it though, so it
hasn't done me any good.  Perhaps I'm not very helpful at all :)