[MPlayer-users] -sub option

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 08:43:24 CET 2004

tarass at club-internet.fr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there a way to display 2 lines at ONCE with the -sub option ? Some
> subtitles displays two lines of dialogue, it would be nice if -sub
> option could handle with that.

What do you mean by "line"?

If you just mean two literal lines on the screen, a simple newline (or
equivalent) in the subtitle file should take care of that.

If you mean two different subtitle entries, which happen to appear at
the same time, I had a problem with something like that once myself;
looking through the man page for something about your other problem, I
found the -overlapsub option, which looks like it might do what you
want.

--
       The Wanderer