[MPlayer-users] <no subject>

Tinitus Eustach teustach at web.de
Tue Mar 2 08:23:03 CET 2004

Hello,

first I had a look into the Documentation and afterwards in the User Archives.
I have the problem that if I start a playback of some files, especially BIN files, it sound like squezed.

I'm using SuSE 9.0 with a SB-Live Soundcard. I have also another onboard Soundcard from nvidia, but this soundcard is connected to the speakers, and turned off in the YAST tool. Even the module is not loaded.

Thanks in advance

Thomas