[MPlayer-users] reencoding avis

anton anton_melser at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 2 06:45:25 CET 2004

> Why do you want to shrink audio? 48kbit mp3 will sound horrible, and a
> good 90% or more of the file size is video anyway... You'd be better
> off reencoding the video and leaving audio alone.

Thanks guys,
The documentation is not available on the site at present, and I am
unfortunately too stupid to know what half of your instructions mean, in
spite of hanging out on this list a while back for a few months...
Anyway,
Anton

-=-=-
... There is only one word for aid that is genuinely without strings,
and that word is blackmail.
		-- Colm Brogan