[MPlayer-users] -vo jpeg output

Geoff sunfish at shell.gis.net
Mon Mar 1 21:01:20 CET 2004

I'd like to use mplayer to output jpegs from a video clip. I have used -vo
jpeg and it works.

Now I want to do something a little different.

I want to capture jpegs from a 30 sec clip and save them in grayscale. I also
want them to be captured at a different rate than the original clip, say
15fps instead of 30fps. So instead of 900 jpegs from a 30 sec clip I get 450
jpegs.

I have tried the incredible array of switches and read the man page over and
over and any way of doing this eludes me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

THNX,
Geoff
              \\                                       Geoff Sullivan
 \\   ....;;;;;;;;;;o.      _ \\                sunfish at shell.gis.net
  )):;;;;;;;;;;;;;(;;;(     (~~~`----------  geoff at sunfishdesigns.com
 //    ''       //                      http://www.sunfishdesigns.com