[MPlayer-users] starting two video streams at the same time for 3D graphics.

Michael Johnson ahze at ahze.net
Thu Jun 24 17:31:08 CEST 2004

Hi,
	I'm working on a 3D project with two projectors and polarized lenses
with the special polarized glasses, and to do this you have to output
the same video for the right eye out of
projector-1 and the left eye out of projector-2 and the video has to be
very in-sync or it will not work. Anyway I am wonder how I would go
about starting 2 mplayer sessions at the exact same time so I can
accomplish this with the frames being in sync. Also, I am kind of
wondering if mplayer would be a good choice for this?

Cheers,
Michael