[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer-users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 86

Adam Malinowski adam at gd.home.pl
Thu Jun 17 15:46:26 CEST 2004

Hi Roberto,

your message gave me a shadow of hope, but this still isn't working.
I've tried with both ON2.COM VERSION VP60E 6.0.12.0 from on2 webpage
as well as
with the version supplied with essential-20040427.

The effect is still the same.  At this time tried only with 1.0-pre4.
In fact, faad looks broken in CVS.

I even tried the codec supplied with winamp5 along with gdi32.dll, but
that didn't work (just the sound worked) - but well, at least mplayer
didn't crash and I was able to hear the sound.

I'll try other VP6 videos and vfw formats soon as you suggested (I'm
already one hour late for work ;) )

Best,
Adam