[MPlayer-users] Problem with full screen and moving the window

mainframe at onlinehome.de mainframe at onlinehome.de
Tue Jun 15 10:56:01 CEST 2004

I have the folloing problem with mplayer.
Im using Gnome ( Debian sid ), Kernel 2.6.5, XF86 4.3, i´m not writing
this msg from my Box so i wasn´t able to check the detailed mplyer
settings.

The Problem is, that when i start mplayer, the movie is playing and
everything is fine. Then i switch to full screen mode, and again
everything is working fine.
Without moving the Moviewindow to some other place on my desktop i can
switch to normal / double or full-screen mode and back without having
the following problem.

BUT if i move the normal/double sized window for example a little bit
right or left or .... and then switch to full-screen mode, full-screen
mode is activated but the Video Window is not centered.

There is a 2 cm thick border on the top and the left side of the Screen
where i can see my desktop. Just like i had moved my full screen video
window a little bit to the bottom right corner.

Is this normal ?

Thx Jo