[MPlayer-users] web searchable archive for mplayer lists?

Rob Prowel tempest766 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 13 08:19:34 CEST 2004

Is there a searchable archive of postings to the lists
of the mplayer project?  I have a lot of
questions/issues, the documentation is lacking or not
up to date in some areas, and I would rather search
the archive than risk rehashing old issues.

I have questions ranging from MPEG standards
compliance of mencoder mpeg2video output, to why
concatenated avi files don't all encode when piped
through mencoder.

Being able to search and review posts might save me a
lot of effort.