[MPlayer-users] Problem in playing ASF files on Pocket PC

Maddi Vikram vikram_oasis at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 22:03:51 CEST 2004

Hi all,
 Is anyone aware of solving the problem iam facing in tryng to play ASF media files on HP iPAQ 1945 Pocket PC. I am unable to play ASF files even in Windows Media player 9 series on PC. But when I use older version of media player 7.1 on PC Iam able to play the ASF file. Is there any media player available for PocketPC environment which can be able to play .ASF media files.
- vikram