[MPlayer-users] ao-alsa noise...

ephemeron at softhome.net ephemeron at softhome.net
Sat Jun 12 03:31:54 CEST 2004

From: sebek64 at post.cz (Marcel Sebek)
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: [MPlayer-users] problems with ao_alsa

His post contains patches for two other problems which I haven't
yet encountered (or noticed).

> and was the patch considered to be included? was it rejected?

I don't think so. I did a CVS checkout today, and noticed that
there was an update to libao2/ao_alsa.c, but the line still reads
"#undef SET_CHUNKSIZE".

I beginning to suspect this problem affects only onboard sound
chips or some developer would have noticed it by now.