[MPlayer-users] Re: Cache doesn't refill

nsabbi at fastwebnet.it nsabbi at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jun 10 08:47:17 CEST 2004

I wasn't using RTC, but now that I am I verified that with RTC
things are a lot better but not completely solved yet: after a much
longer period of time (even without cache) there are still underruns.

I'm now running mplayer with -speed 0.98 to see if how things get better.

In any case mplayer's cache management doesn't satisfy me :(

Nico