[MPlayer-users] Re: dropped macroclocks and sound glitches

Tobias Diedrich ranma at tdiedrich.de
Tue Jun 8 11:07:38 CEST 2004

Rob Prowel wrote:

> I use Pinnacle Studio under windows to grab VHS
> content and save using the SonyDV codec (lossless,
> 28Mb/sec constant bitrate).
[...]
> I'm using 1.0pre4.

Rereading your mail I see that you don't do the actual capture with
mencoder, so your problems won't be related to the ODML writing code.
Are your files between 1GB and 2GB?
1.0pre4 has a known bug for OpenDML files in that size area...

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.2ya.com
German uses a strange mixture of big- and little-endianness: 376 is