[MPlayer-users] RFC: docs update for "how to create a high quality DVD rip"

Mick email_mick_groups at bigpond.com
Tue Jun 8 07:55:36 CEST 2004

> So encoding a movie thats 100x100 pixels is going to take the same amount of
> space as a 720x576 if you use the same bitrate?   I think not.

I'm sure you didn't read this before you send it Hans, but thanks for
making me smile..  If you want to discuss this further then feel free to
email me and i'll explain it to you...

> > > the a/v sync trouble you have has nothing to do with 3-pass mode.   I'll
> > > tell
> >
> > Yes it does.
>
> Then why have I never experienced it in three pass?

Maybe you are doing cbr audio?  Like my example.. I don't have sinc
issue withthat either.. But i want to do VBR, not CBR..

Mick