[MPlayer-users] Re: Problems playing RealPlayer streams.

mplayerhq.hu at jamesplace.net mplayerhq.hu at jamesplace.net
Mon Jun 7 18:28:11 CEST 2004

Ok, I guess I'm just dumb, but this continues to make no sense to me. How do
you get these url links you provided in your first reply?

When I mouse over any of them all I see is something like:
	javascript:playClip(cspanrmv)
	or
	javascript:openPlayer(44781,'audio','real');

I also don't understand what you mean by, “rtsp is not a browser protocol
which is why it is not supported.” Is this a specific Mozilla problem? The
links seem to work in all browsers except Mozilla.

Is there any place on the web where installing Real Player (or any player that
will work) is documented so I don't have to keep making guesses?

===