[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Francisco Gracia AHufinger i82grahf at uco.es
Fri Jun 4 16:39:46 CEST 2004

Hi:

I have two problems with my mplayer and I hope you can help me:

1.- When I click on a video file to see it, a windows it's open but it doesn't shows anything. Actuali on the windows space I can see my desktop, but no vido.

2.- If I open gmplayer and select a video file, next message is shown: "Error openning/initializing the selected video_out (-vo) devide"

How can I solve the problems? I have installed mplayer with --enable-gui option from the file downloaded from the web page, and wit all the codecs of the web page, and the first font downloaded to from the web page.

Thanks for your help.