[MPlayer-users] the 2nd video file flip in wrong direction when playing 2 files

Jack Hsu jackhsu at cm1.ethome.net.tw
Fri Jul 30 20:33:26 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I have a problem, I use mplayer to play 2 files by typing 2 file names
as argument.
If the first avi file is uncompressed RGB24 avi(from bottom to
top),which need a [flip] filter to adjust image,it plays fine.
But if it continued to play the second avi file which no need to use
[flip] filter,it uses the [flip], so mplayer plays the wrong image.

If I played only one file,everything seems ok. It seems something didn't
been clear before file open.

Any suggestions,
Thanks

Jack Hsu