[MPlayer-users] [BUGREPORT] VFWEX (VP3/5/6) Crash

rcooley rcooley at spamcop.net
Fri Jul 30 08:04:12 CEST 2004

In order to get VP? DLLs to work, there was a memory patch-up in the
loader.  However, I see the very same memory locations being reported as
the cause of a crash when I try to use it.  I've found that the problem
GOES AWAY if I compile with debugging enabled.  So, I think that should
narrow down the cause of the problem.  Since I sent a quick report of
this before, and nothing happened, I am now filing a full bugreport.
Enjoy the verbosity!

System info is attached.
Output of mplayer is attached.
gdb output is attached.

(Since it doesn't crash with debugging enabled, I was forced to do the
gdb-thing without debugging enabled)