[MPlayer-users] Question about Plugins

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Wed Jul 28 12:55:42 CEST 2004

On Wednesday, 28 July 2004 at 03:08, Christophe Dominique wrote:
> Christophe Dominique a écrit :
>
> > I'm a new user of Mplayer and I do not understand how to install
> > plugins.
> >
> > I have installed MPlayer-1.0pre5 and I want to know which plugins I
> > need and how to install them (is there any howto or something like
> > that).
> >
> > Nearly all of my video are working, but I have received the message
> > "No Stream found" for one of them.
> > What does it means ?
> > Is there any relation with the plugins ?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> Nobody can help me ???

Nobody knows what plugins you're talking about. The only plugins MPlayer
supports are - AFAIK - XMMS plugins and they are for audio input.
Perhaps you mean codecs? Anyway, without posting full mplayer -v output
nobody can help you.

R.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html