[MPlayer-users] Re: How can I play .ram file

Rocky Zhang rocky at userful.com
Wed Jul 21 23:26:09 CEST 2004

Thanks.

I found I can only play simple format .ram file which only contains Url
link like rtsp or http.  If the format is very complicated, I can't play
with Mplayer. I can use RealPlayer to click real movie picture on
http://realplayer.com to play movie, but I can't use Mplayer even I past
the content to the back of "mplayer -playlist" command.

Another thing, the system seems to consider .rm & .ram as same kind of
file. How can I double click .rm to launch "mplayer" command and double
click .ram to launch "mplayer -playlist" command? I tried use
gnome-file-types-properties, it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Rocky