[MPlayer-users] output raw video in yuy2

Mon Jul 19 13:20:31 CEST 2004

How do I get mencoder to output raw yuy2 stream? -ovc raw -of rawvideo
always generates yv12 stream, and I can't find a way to change it.
Documentation is totally out of help; not only this is undocumented and
there is also no -rawopts option, but mencoder also prints confusing

raw      - uncompressed video. Use fourcc option to set format explicitly.

but there is no fourcc option or suboption. Option -ffourcc doesn't help
too. Also, it looks like it is broken or something, mencoder just
ignores it, at least with -ovc raw.

--

Vladimir