[MPlayer-users] unable to read real audio stream

Antonio debian at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jul 19 09:46:34 CEST 2004

Giacomo Comes wrote:
> During compile time configure didn't found the realplayer
> codec. Use this option with configure:
>   --with-reallibdir=<path of real codec>
> and check that the output of configure has something like:
> Checking for RealPlayer DLL ... yes (using /usr/lib/RealPlayer8/Codecs)
>
> Giacomo

Right! I was trying manually:

   ./configure --language=it etc etc

and it found codecs in /usr/local/lib/codecs but when I compiled with
fakeroot, in debian/rules there was --prefix=/usr and the codecs weren't
founded anymore. So I have to add --with-codecsdir=/usr/local/lib/codecs
  if I compile with fakeroot.

Now works perfectly, thanks for the help!

- Antonio