[MPlayer-users] trouble compiling mplayer with live.com

Adam Karkowski adz at acon.com.au
Sat Jul 17 06:17:37 CEST 2004

> Giacomo Comes wrote:
>> I can mail you live.2004.07.02
>> Concerning live.2004.07.16, I guess the developers have to figure out
>> if thecompile problem needs a mplayer fix or there is a bug in the live
>> code.
>>Giacomo
>
> If it's not a problem for you, I appreciate if you mail me
> live.2004.07.02
>
> - Antonio

I've had similar problems. I use debian as well and I cannnot compile
mplayer with either the liblivemedia-dev debian package version
(2004.04.23) or the latest version (2004.07.16). If possible I'd
appreciate a copy. I've serached around and it seems there are no older
versions around which is slightly wierd. If it's easier to put it on a
website somewhere then I'd be happy to get a link. I'd host it myself but
I currently have nowhere to do so.

Adam