[MPlayer-users] Skin display problem

Ken kglong at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 14 01:59:37 CEST 2004

Using suse 9.1 and latest mplayer.

Where is the size (width, height) of the main window information stored on a user /home? I have a problem using the "tvisor" skin. It only displays in the size of the default main window, which is shorter.
default width = 360, height = 80
tvisor width = 432, height = 72
If I run as root it displays correctly (full size), but when I run as user the last portion of the display is cut off (the last 3 columns are missing). Its not stored in the /.mplayer/gui.conf file because I can delete it and nothing changes (I also compared it to a file on a working comp. and they're the same). I've tried reinstalling mplayer (after deleting mplayer and all folders named mplayer) but nothing changes. I couldn't find anything on the root that would only affect the user.
Any help will be appreciated.

Ken