[MPlayer-users] mplayer and links2

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Jul 5 16:06:31 CEST 2004

Hey, Steve, you are piling up those points today!!!
I now have
/usr/local/bin/mplayer -playlist %
in my links2 associations; for some reason it still asks me about opening
it even though I don't have the "ask" box checked, but the important thing
is:  IT WORKS! As long as I'm using a braille display the mplayer stuff
goes by so fast I don't have to deal with it; when I try it with speech I
may end up adding the /dev/null part.
Now, can anybody tell me if there are other file formats I should add to
the content-type besides video/x-ms-asf?
By the way, links2 can be used graphically but also can be used in console
from the command line as I use it; I primarily use it because it has
_some_ support for javascript.
thanks again!!!

--
Cheryl