[MPlayer-users] cvs again

antoine melser.anton at neuf.fr
Fri Jul 2 00:44:32 CEST 2004

Roberto Togni wrote:

> On 2004.07.01 23:12, antoine wrote:
>
>>> mplayer -playlist
>>> http://www.nationalgeographic.com/channel/highspeed/2004/06/av/20040614ngpfloridachimp.asx
>>>

> Works wor me. it's very high bandwith, so i don't get a smooth
> playback, but it works.

yip, maybe it was -playlist... though I was getting -playlist warnings
before when it was needed. I will repeat my last statement though

>> it likes gxine though...

because it is as smooth as a baby's bottom with gxine, and jerky with
mplayer.

> Theat's very strange. try to wget the url to be sure you don't have
> any  problem connecting to the server. Do you have any proxy server
> set in  gxine?

It does seem to be working with mplayer now though. I can assure you
that it was working with gxine when it wasn't with mplayer though...
cheers
Antoine