[MPlayer-users] [Bug Report] Red and Blue switch with mplayer 1.0_pre4 x11 vo driver

Chris White webmaster at securesystem.info
Thu Jul 1 08:35:13 CEST 2004

[Information]

While playing a video with the format:

`mplayer -vo x11 movie.avi`

I notice that the blue and red channels appear to switch.  All other
video drivers seem to not have this issue.  I've been told that it was
not an issue in mplayer 0.92.

I've tried the cvs build from ~2 days ago, but still get the error.
Didn't notice a thread about it in the -dev-eng or -users mailing list
archive.

[Recreation]

1) install mplayer 1.0 pre4
2) play a media file with -vo x11 driver

[Expected results]

The file plays normally

[Actual results]

The red and blue channels of the video appear to be switched.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Sincerely,
Chris White