[MPlayer-users] Re: Compile problem i latest CVS for solaris9_x86 (fixed)

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Thu Jan 29 09:43:41 CET 2004

Hi,

> The latest loader/wrapper.h patch fixed one problem and another popped
> instead in loader/module.c which i have a patch for see attached
> "patch_loader_module".
Applied

> There is also two other patches one for libdha/Makefile to honor the
> INSTALL variable and also fix for dynamic linking with sun_ld.
> The other is  for vidix/drivers/Makefile also fix for INSTALL variable
> and also fix for linking with sun ld. They should not break anything.
Not applied, it should be discussed on the -dev-eng list.

You send good patches, subscribe to -dev-eng and send them there, as now
you've had luck, but I'm not really watching this list (you could also
read DOCS/patches.txt to avoid confusions).

Subsrcibe and post the install/shlib patches there (and maybe your
future patches).

--
alex