[MPlayer-users] New to Mplayer

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jan 12 13:53:30 CET 2004

On Monday, 12 January 2004 at 13:30, James Hill wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm new to Mplayer, but guess what? I cant download the RPM's to install
> it!

Now that's very helpful to track down your problem, yes, sir. Very much
indeed. Why do you say you can't download the RPMs? All works fine here.

> It would seem that there is a known problem with the download mirror,
> and some alternatives have been suggested, but i cant find the files
> anywhere.

I don't know anything about problems with RPM download mirrors. All sites
are operational AFAIK.

Regards,
R.

PS. And don't start a new thread by replying to someone else's mail.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html