[MPlayer-users] Quicktime Sound Woes

Logan Rathbone poprocks at linuxmail.org
Thu Jan 8 04:32:49 CET 2004

Thanks for you again quick response, Corey.

> Are you using the quicktime 5 dlls, or quicktime 6? If you don't know,
> try each of them from:
> http://www1.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/

I was using QuickTime 6 dlls.  I tried to replace them with the QuickTime 5 ones, but no such luck.
However, I didn't make any changes to my codecs.conf file and I didn't recompile.. but I don't think
that's needed.

I hope I'll eventually be able to work this out; I don't have another Linux box to test this on,
unfortunately.

Thanks again,
Logan