[MPlayer-users] Tivo File format

John Aldrich nobody at spamcop.net
Wed Jan 7 20:06:14 CET 2004

I downloaded an AVI file awhile back and when I try to view it using
MPlayer under RedHat 9, I get the following error:

Seek failed
AVI: Missing video stream!? Contact the author, it may be a bug :(
LMLM4 Stream Format not found
TiVo file format detected.
MPEG: No audio stream found -> no sound.
MPEG: FATAL: EOF while searching for sequence header.
Video: Cannot read properties.
No stream found.

I was particularly interested in that it appears that someone just ripped
the file from their TiVo. Would that have anything to do with MPlayer not
being able to play it? Is there any sort of convertor?
	Thanks...
	John

You can reply to me at: mrmaxx (at) alltel (dot) net